27 Dec Blogging Mistakes: 10 Things Not To Do When Starting a Blog
not reliable! Website has been going down everyday. loosing emails. tech sucks. they have no idea what is going on or when it will be fixed. they did remind me of the tos and that they dont have refunds.
In this video we’re going through the 10 biggest blogging mistakes people make when starting a blog
Email Service We Use to Collect Emails:
1. Do NOT start in a niche you’re not passionate about.
2. Do NOT spend days perfecting your name and mission statement.
3. Do NOT get started on a free blogging site.
4. Do NOT buy a bad host.
5. Do NOT buy crazy expensive all-inclusive software.
6. Do NOT forget to invest in yourself and your business.
7. Do NOT mix business expenses with personal expenses on your credit card.
8. Do NOT forget to keep diligent records of expenses and revenues.
9. Do NOT ignore the power of Pinterest for bloggers.
10. DO NOT GIVE UP!
11. Do NOT put off starting a blog any longer!
Many of you have been debating starting a blog for a while and haven’t made any real moves.
The time is now. There will not be a perfect time, idea, moment, or day for you start.
The sooner you give up those thoughts and DECIDE to make moves and create awesomeness, the faster success will come to you.
You can get started on your blog tonight by using our step-by-step guide here:
How to Start a Successful Blog — Step-by-Step Tutorial:
Get hosting with Bluehost for only $2.95/m:
[Note that this video/description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on a product link, we may receive a commission in return. It’s at absolutely no cost to you, and it merely helps us finance the free content that we provide.]