03 Aug Connect your BlueHost domain
NOT UNLIMITED. I just received the mail from #Bluehost >>> It has come to our attention that your site is using an excessive number of files stored on your #bluehost account. This is causing performance problems on your website as well as for other customers that are on this server. It can cause our servers to crash and cause additional downtime. Our reseach shows that server performance degrades when accounts have over 50,000 files. In order to ensure optimal performance for your account and the others in your shared hosting environment, we request that you reduce the number of files on your account to under 50,000 by 06/10/2009. you can set up Only 50000 files!!@@
2) Click the domains link at the Top of the account.
3) Click the “zone editor” link.
4) Select the domain you’re modifying from the drop-down box.
5) Scroll down to the heading named “Add DNS Record”
6) In the “Host Record” field, enter www
Leave the “TTL” field at 600
Under Type, select CNAME from the list
In the “Points To” field, enter business.otonomic.com
Click on the”Add Record” button to create the record
7) Click on the Domain Tab at the Top
8) Click on Redirects
9) Select Permanent 301 from the Type menu
10) Choose your domain from the drop down
11) Enter http://www.yourdomain.com where *yourdomain* is the name of your website
12) Leave the option to Redirect with or without www then click on add this redirect button
That’s it! You’re done 😀 Let us know via your chat screen in your Otonomic.com site editor, and we’ll connect the site on our end.
If you need any help, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org