18 Dec Creating a Wix Website with BOTH a Blog and an Online Store
not reliable! Website has been going down everyday. loosing emails. tech sucks. they have no idea what is going on or when it will be fixed. they did remind me of the tos and that they dont have refunds.
Here’s my opinion on whether it’s a good idea to build a Wix website with both a blog and an online store on it.
ADD ME ON:
►MASTERMIND GROUP: https://www.startstartingup.com/
Must Have Software:
– SHOPIFY (online store builder) ►https://goo.gl/1CuQmC (14-day free trial)
– PRINTFUL (shirt supplier) ► https://goo.gl/80L1qL
– BLUEHOST (website hosting) ► https://goo.gl/qFzANJ
– MERCH INFORMER (amazon merch research tool) ►https://goo.gl/CxRt42
– MERCH BUDDY (amazon merch bulk upload tool) ► https://goo.gl/e9tBDd
– PRETTY MERCH PRO (amazon merch analytics tool) ► https://goo.gl/8CuQfn
– TUBEBUDDY (youtube optimiser) ► https://goo.gl/cg3HFG
– TEACHABLE (online courses) ► https://goo.gl/ovyC1Y
– AWEBER (emails) ► https://goo.gl/EQQjws (30-day free trial)
– CLICKFUNNELS (sales pages) ► https://goo.gl/EvsmT4 (14-day free trial)