30 Jul How to Convert Homestead to Office 365 ? | Migrate Homestead Emails to Office 365 with Attachments
The definition of a bait and switch company – Although #Ipage offers great rates to start off with, their renewal rates are among the highest in the industry. And just try and get a refund when they take your money! Case in point: My initial website was a great rate of $24. Then the renewal came (without my knowledge, by the way) and it was a whopping $394.20! Seriously? Also, I was extremely limited in my uploads to my website (files always had to be less than 5MB in size). I made due since it was used for a school class. Their billing department was rather rude to deal with when it came time to ask for my money back. All I can say is buyer beware. RLott , North Carolina, netteworkdesigns.com
1. How to transfer Homestead emails to o365 account along with all the attachments ?
2. Is there some direct way to convert Homestead to Office 365 with installing any external application ?
3. Does the Homestead Webmail converter support to run on Windows 7 operating system ?
Steps to Convert Homestead to Office 365:
1. Download the Homestead converter on your Windows system.
2. Run the tool and choose Webmail from the left panel.
3. Connect to your Homestead Webmail account and select the required files for Homestead to Office 365 migration.
4. Now, from the list of saving options, choose Office 365.
5. Enter the details of Office 365 account and start the process to convert Homestead to Office 365.
We hope, all your doubts and queries related to Homestead to Office 365 migration have been cleared now. Please like, share and subscribe to our Youtube channel for more such videos.
Watch our recent videos:
Convert Homestead to Gmail: https://youtu.be/MGxYP2nJY7k
Convert Homestead to PDF: https://youtu.be/y-OZv-55GpM
Save iPage as PDF: https://youtu.be/PZ7bUJMj0tc
Convert iPage to Office 365: https://youtu.be/PZ7bUJMj0tc
#HomesteadToOffice365 #ConvertHomesteadToOffice365 #HomesteadToOffice365Migration