09 Dec How to Get & Register a Domain in Bluehost
Blue Host Had my dog appreciation website for at least 4 years, and made a really serious mistake. They changed my account from an automatic renewal to manual and never sent me an E-mail. Then they canceled my account and deleted my website complete with the awards the website had received. And they didn’t keep a backup on file. I’ll choose someone else to host my site. This company is terrible.
From the Register Sub-Tab :
– Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
– Click the Domains tab.
– Click on the sub-tab Register.
– Enter your desired domain name.
– Click the check button.
– Click the green cart button to add the domain to your cart.
– Under your cart on the far right, click next.
– Review the Registration Settings and click add to cart.
– Apply payment details, and checkout.
this video : https://youtu.be/pBcbopzT6hw