27 Sep How To “Host” A Twitch Channel Using Host List
Felipe , Cedisalibros.com – The worst service ever! lost all my info – Just host is a scam service that will only give you problems last week I lost all my information because of a server side IP problem I try to restore a backup and found that the didn’t backup for days my service, even if I have the backup Pro plan, and the only answer you get “Seema T We really sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. I have checked it with our higher tech,Only those are the backup available from that date. F Who would respond for this I mean is part of your service? 9:32:13 PM F Right? 9:32:38 PM Seema T Yes its a part of our service we provide you with.” A very bad service not recommended for anyone
1. The first step, go to your settings under your profile by clicking the Up Arrow.
2. Once you have done that click on Channel & Videos
3. Under Channel and Videos scroll down until you see “Host List”
4. Once under “Host List” you will then be prompted to add channel to host
5. Once you have added your channel you want, you will be able to set the “Host Priority” in which you can then go by order, or be chosen randomly from the “Host List”
6. The final step, make sure to click “Save Changes” in the purple rectangle to confirm your choices