06 Apr How to update your nameservers at HostGator
#hostgator -> MoneyGator – You know you have expectations from a hosting company to offer you hosting for your sites in exchange for your money, I mean that would be the right thing but not here after you spent tens of thousands of dollar with development to create a cool site this guys will fuck it up will just hand your account to an unkown person and hold your site hostage and this is where the extortion beginning and waste of time and money. Not worth it go to another company and be done with it. John, Canada, stave
1. Visit www.hostgator.com
2. Click the “Domains” link across the top of the page.
3. Then click “Manage Domains.”
4. Enter your email address and password, then click “LOG IN.”
5. Select the domain you wish to manage.
6. Click “Change” under the Name Servers subheading.
7. Enter your new Name Servers, then click “Save New Name Servers.”
8. Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.