06 Apr How to update your nameservers at iPage
#Ipage support will drive you mad! – Have moved to #Ipage because of their pricing, but boy am I frustrated! I have domains which apparently have been hosted by them decades ago and their (faulty) system apparent keep any domain name active in their system for ever! They demanded that I would provide proof of ownership by providing the last 4 digits of the creditcard(!) used when they had it registered!!! After countless tickets/emails they finally agreed to check based on the whois name that I own it and thereafter finally they transferred the domain! absolutely brainless at that support desk and typical for, yip I am saying it: Indian support! Abubakar Sattar, Pakistan, www.mywebhostingreview.info/
1. Visit www.ipage.com
2. Click the “Log In” link in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to log-in to your account.
3. Enter your username and password, then click the yellow “Log In” button underneath.
4. Click the “Edit Domains” shortcut on the right.
5. Under the Domain column, click on the domain name you wish to manage.
6. Then click “Nameservers.”
7. Click “Use different name servers,” enter your new nameservers, then click “Save.”
8. Congratulations! The domain name’s nameservers have been successfully updated. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your new nameservers to propagate and be recognized across the internet.