09 Jul SMS Auditions 2019 [Open!]
Dominic Ebacher , Seattle, Wa USA – STAY AWAY FROM #JUSTHOST, GO WITH ANYONE ELSE. – #Justhost lost 3GB of my data – aerial imagery stuff that was impossible to backup regularly. Their “backup” drive conveniently failed at the same time. I run a business, and they weren’t willing to work with me at all when I discovered the problem (yes, you read that right – they essentially erased my account and didn’t even bother to alert me that there was something afoot or that they had screwed up). They are unapologetic, rude even and have refused to offer any kind of compensation. Also – the only way to get the best price to to wheel and deal with them and cancel to leave: dishonest, shady characters. Steer clear. Don’t go with them for any reason.
Welcome to our 2019 Auditions everyone!
Lately we’ve been having some trouble with inactive/busy members and our MEP hasn’t been working the way we wanted it to (still looking for reps btw), so we’ve decided to grow the family!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Members participate in all MEPs and get first pick of parts!
Guests participate in special event MEPs and act as fillers for other MEPs!
Designers are responsible for Icons, Banners, Thumbnails, etc…
We would like to update the Banner with each MEP and have appropriate icons for special events (christmas, halloween, etc) so it would be great to have someone to make them for us.
You do not have to be a masher/talented editor for this, just good with Photoshop xD
Helpers are responsible for assissting with hosting MEPs (sending reminders, giving out parts, looking for reps, whatever is needed). You do not have to be a masher/talented editor for this, just good at organizing! Helpers do not automatically get to join MEPs. If you would like to join MEPs, please apply as a Member/Guest as well.
I am looking for someone to lead the Studio with me. You should be well organized, have lots of time on your hands and enjoy working with spoofy songs. You will be hosting MEPs and make important decisions with me. If I am on hiatus, you will need to take care of things by yourself as well, so you should know how to run a studio, be reliable, responsible and trustworthy. You do not have to be a good masher/editor for this as you do not have to join MEPs, just host/organize/run the studio. let me know in your audition if you want to join MEPs or not please!
•We are looking for experienced editors that are interested in trying different styles and that want to have some fun!
•This is an animash only studio!
•We will be planning everything on discord which means that you need an account to join!
•To audition please fill out the form. You are not obligated to create an audition video but we are looking for editors with a more flashy style so if you usually edit raw, it would be great if you could give us an example of your flashy work!
•It would be awesome if you could help and promote this: https://www.sendspace.com/file/c89dlb
1) BE ACTIVE!! We won’t ask you to join every MEP, but you should be able to join 2 out of 3. Being active does not mean you have to post here every day, just joining MEPs regularly.
2) TALK TO US! If you have any problems or have to leave suddenly and can’t finish a part, tell us please! We want this studio to be active and fun and that only works with correct communication
3) Finish your parts on time! Deadlines should always be long enough for you to finish. If you realize you won’t be able to make it, tell us a week earlier at the latest! Dropping out on short notice without an understandable excuse will give you a strike! If you need an extension, please tell us. We will give extensions once per MEP with a maximum of a week.
4) Strikes! You will recieve strikes for disregarding rules. You will recieve a strike for dropping out of a MEP on too short notice or handing in your part too late without a proper excuse or telling us. One strike will get you a warning, second strike you will recieve another warning and it may happen that you don’t get your favored parts in MEPs. Once you have three strikes you will be kicked out of the studio!
5) You can get rid of strikes, since accidents happen and we’re all humans. If you do not get another strike within 60 days, join at least one MEP during that time and offer to be a replacement or help some other way (making a thumbnail, etc. ) one strike will be removed.
6) Read the rules and follow them! We all want to have fun and a good time and that only works if everybody sticks to the rules. Also be sure to read ALL the rules. This includes the ones that are specifically for MEPs that you will find in the description of the sign-up.
7) Do NOT Post MEP-parts before the MEP is up. Afterwards you’re free to, of course. Exceptions are videos that state specifically in the description that you may post your parts earlier and MEPs that haven’t been uploaded a month and more past the deadline.
8) Be open, friendly and creative. Like I said, we’re all humans and we’d all like to be treated like them. If there’s something you’re uncomfortable with talk to us. But try to be open for new things, even if it doesn’t seem like your style.
Birthday (not required):
Age (not required):
Member/Guest/Designer/Helper/Co-Leader: (make sure to specify if you want to be one of these or several!)
Why do you want to join:
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!